Are you a budding photographer?
We’re looking for photos of gorgeous bunnies that you have taken, and if you’re one of the 12 lucky winners, we will feature your photo in our 2022 calendar.
It costs £1 per photo and you can enter as many times as you like. The closing date is 17th October 2021.
By entering this competition and with the proceeds from the sale of the calendar you will be helping us to raise vital funds for our rescue.
Photos must landscape and be good enough quality to print (300dpi).
Please make payment via bacs or via our donation button on our website. Please email your photo to email@example.com with your name, how you have made payment and any details about the bunny/ies in the photo.
By entering, you are confirming that you agree with the competition’s terms and conditions below and provide consent for the photograph(s) to be used in our calendar.
The boring bit…Terms & Conditions
- Photo’s must be taken by the entrant.
- Professional photographers are not permitted to enter.
- Entrant must own the rights to the image.
- Electronic copy photographs should be submitted as high resolution (300 dpi) as a JPEG or TIFF file, no larger than 10 MB. Files larger than this size may be rejected by our email server.
- Entrants must be happy for TLLR to utilise images in publicity material.
- Minor editing will be accepted as long as the main focus and context of the image is preserved.
- The competition asks photographers to put their own safety and welfare first and to safeguard their environment and that they do not do anything to injure or distress animals or destroy the environment in their attempt to get their photographs. If the organiser or the judges suspect that a picture was taken using cruel or unethical practices, the entry will be disqualified.
- Judges appointed by the Organiser will choose the winners. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
- Please check you have correct permissions before getting your David Bailey hat on!